Thursday, January 12, 2012

[ Inset photo here ]

I don't necessarily believe in New Year's resolutions. Now don't get me wrong, I can fully appreciate the effort people make in self-improvement that comes with such a notion, I, for one believe in self-improvement in everyday instead. All of this being said, I really wanted to share a little more via blog-world. I really enjoy the ability to share and express myself in this fashion. So, last week I had a little time and went to upload a picture for a post, only to discover I had successfully reached my capacity level in my picasa web album (where your uploaded pics from your blog are stored). Fail. Blame it on my 365 photo blog from last year (2011 and points forward), blame it on my need for visuals with words, blame it on blogger's piss-poor uploader for "losing" my last uploaded pictures...um, constantly, but I need to have pictures with my posts. Sigh.
What to do now though? Purging my album after saving my blog content in it's entirety (thanks to the skills of my ABC Rent-a-Geek and his html writing abilities) would be ideal and of course, a blog book from my 2011 blog would be cool too (and a great b-day present, hint...hint ;)).
For now though? I guess I'll resign myself to reusing already uploaded pictures and web photos and attempt to not be seriously annoyed by it all. Lame.

No comments: