Monday, September 12, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 306)

Kellog's Rice Krispies Gluten Free
Good Monday folks! I have mostly recovered from working all weekend (my house included) and I'm raring to be sharing one of my fabulous "likes" with you! Can you say yummy-cereal-goodness? Yay! After months of anticipation, look what I found on my local grocery store shelf! GF Rice Krispies! (queue disembodied angelic choir...ahhhhh!!!!) ;0)

GF peeps know, when there are so many things that you just CAN'T have, it is so cool when they come out with that you used to eat, that you now CAN have. YES!! According to my GF eater, they are "better than the original" and I have to agree. Same crispy, crunchy texture...same legendary "SNAP! CRACKLE! POP! when you add milk, how can you go wrong? I can't wait to make Rice Krispies Treats with it either, yum!

Thank you Kellog's for the great product and I encourage everyone else to give them a try. Good stuff for sure! SNAP! CRACKLE! POP! and tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe....try it, I'll bet you like it too! ;0)

1 comment:

Simply me. said...

It really is great to see so many GF things now. It's like Christmas day every time I find something I had to stop eating and can eat again because it's now GF. Yay for GF krispies!!!