Monday, June 6, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 271)

Happy Monday all! I am in a glorious (if not a bit tired) mood this morning and I'm ready and raring to share one of my favorites today! (Yippee!) Have you had your vegetables today? Have your kids? Okay, we all know in this 100 miles and hour lifestyle that so many of us live, simple stuff like this can be hard. Not so with the super star of the veggies-made-easy sect! (Enter star)

coupon

V8 juice!!
"Wait a minute, I don't like vegetable juice"...Honestly, I never thought I did either. It took an ice cold glass of Low Sodium V8 to turn that around. The Low Sodium version isn't salty and quite palatable. It's my go-to, I've seriously run out of time to eat anything, but my blood sugar is low, grab and chug drink of choice!
"Wait, I still don't like vegetable juice and my kids DEFINITELY don't like it." Have you tried V8 V-fusion? With no trace of vegetable juice or even a thick texture, this stuff rocks! Just a great, light juice drink in fabulous flavors such as:
Strawberry/Banana
Blueberry/Pomegranate
Concord Grape/Raspberry
and even Raspberry Green Tea
you just can't go wrong!
So, have you had your V8 today? No? Then what are you waiting for? ;0D Oh yeah! See that random "coupon" link up toward the top left of the page? I was nice enough to find a whole bunch of dollar off coupons, good for all the V8 products! Yep, because I'm cool like that. ;0D tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe, try it out!

No comments: