Monday, July 25, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 291)

Sensible Portions Veggie Straws!

Must be Monday because I'm in the liking and sharing type mood! Boy, it's a great one too! Have you tried the snacks from Sensible Portions yet? I'm here to share that their Veggie Straws are simply divine! All Natural, 0g trans fat, No preservatives, and taste great too! In fact, I have a bag on my lap for er...research (snacking mostly) and my kids have begged me several times for some as well. If the kids are bugging me for my snacks, then you know they have to be good! These have no gluten ingredients, but the disclaimer on the back mentions they are manufactured in a facility that processes wheat. My gluten-free eater loves them and has had no reaction at all. Although, I wouldn't necessarily eat a load of them if you are overly sensitive without some caution. (Just an FYI) I pick up 20 oz bags of them at Costco, yum!

Thank you Sensible Portions for a great snacking experience! This is definitely what I like, try them and I'll bet you like them too! ;0D

1 comment:

Cara said...

MMMM, Veggie Straws...