Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TiP fOr TuEsDaY (post 288)

Being realistic.


I'm awesome. (Well, not really) I'm fashionable. (Except when it's hot or I'm tired) I'm a great parent. (My kids watched 4 hours of cartoons on Netflix yesterday...sure, I am) I don't want to come across as having it all together here and I'm really not the expert on anything. I spent some time reading over my past posts and I get the feeling that I come across as a know-it-all. Trust me, that is sooooo not the case! No, I am tired some days, overwhelmed some others, and disorganized most of the time. The days I accomplished cleaning, cooking, and work as well, are miraculous to say the least! I don't want people to think I am some all-accomplished, super-knowledgeable, go-getter awesome Mom. Realistically, I'm out of great ideas and time and honestly that's okay. ;0)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Glad you can be honest... Umm yeah, Ainsley and Aftyn are playing video games right now. :)