Monday, April 12, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe


Folding Cargo Bag Trunk Organizer by Case Logic


I'm going to pick a product weekly that I really enjoy using and that helps make my life easier. I was thinking about how much I love my folding trunk organizer last night as I made the weekly trek to Wal-Mart for groceries. As like most Mom's who have more than a couple of kids, I drive a mini-van. Yes, I know how "Mom" of me! I love the space that it provides for the kids (and my sanity) no one has to sit next to anyone, they all have their own space. The one thing I found annoying is the cargo area. It's narrow and my groceries had a knack for finding their way out of the bags and all over the floor. I also have a very slanted driveway and unless I had the prowess to back my van into it (with out scraping various underparts), all of my groceries would fall out of it when I opened the hatch. Well, say no more! Now that I have my:

Folding Cargo Bag Trunk Organizer by Case Logic

my groceries not only stay put, I can also grab the handles and bring the entire bag full them in one fell swoop! (er, or have my better half bring them in as I usually do!) It's great because they fold up flat for easy storage, when I'm hauling various bicycles and sports equipment instead.
I also give you a quick hint for those of us who are scoffing at the 26 dollar price tag (I would be, I'm pretty cheap) they carry these at your local Target, for about half that. OR you could be really cheap (okay, I fall into that category) and wait for last years model to go on clearance...I paid 8 bucks a piece for mine. (I have two) Click here to check it out!

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

hey nice new blog here! thanks for putting up my cards blog, i appreciate it. So you'll still have the other blog too, this one will just be for tips and tricks? right?

jgirl said...

tis true, I'll keep up with the other one as well...just with stuff about the fam =0) and you're welcome!