Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Smile, it's good for you!


I think this week has been fairly craptacular in all. Way too busy, many emotional ups and downs, and a trip to the hospital later I am beat! I have been blessed with many of these wonderful things (thankfully) and I am able to share one now.

Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.  ~Author Unknown

It's the truth. Expecting things to be good all the time is such a waste because it ain't never gonna happen! Sometimes you just have to make things good for yourself. Make someone smile and you'll make yourself feel good too. I know this works too. 






I made a smile for a friend this week with a little fabric and hot glue. She has had a very rough week and everything is better filled with chocolate chip cookies, right? Right and I did just this! I picked this hat box up at the thrift store for a couple of bucks and used some material I had (along with some ribbon, batting and hot glue I had too!) and I made her a cute box! I also made homemade chocolate chip cookies and stashed them inside for her. I love the contrasting black/white/hot pink and everything is more sophisticated with a monogram initial, right?
Give a smile and receive one back, perfect cure for a craptastic week! Because you can't feel sorry for yourself if you are giving a smile to someone else! ;0)

No comments: