Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TiP fOr TuEsDaY (post 265)

J. Lamb 2011

Intermittent.

I know, I know what's with me lately?! I get all employed again and then I fall off the face of the earth? Yep. Not intentionally though! Starting a new job (which I love, BTW!) right at the end of the school year is proving to be quite the challenge and I find myself either at work or taking kids to and from everywhere. Sleep? What''s that? Seriously, I'm having a really bad time finding down time at the moment and when I do something needs to be cleaned or picked up or taken care of or I'm just plain pooped. I like it when I have time to share consistently and I suspect I'll not be real good at it until at least after Memorial Day. So thanks for your patience with me and I will be here everyday and sharing my recipes, tips and all around cynical goodness soon!

No comments: