Monday, May 9, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 257)

GoGo squeeZ

Happy Monday friends! I am in a phenomenal mood this morning and not even the overcast drizzle we're experiencing in my area is going to hold me back today! ;0D I had a super busy weekend with my kids and a couple of nieces and celebrating Mom's Day and I think I'm grateful for the opportunity to just clean house and recuperate! Phew! I'm also excited to share one of my new favorite things (or the kids' rather). Yep, GoGo squeeZ applesauce on the go by Materne.
I don't know about you, I am always excited to find products that are healthy and yummy, snacks for the kids. Throw in no mess and honey, you've got it made! These great squeezable applesauces are not only super yummy, but fun too! I can just throw them in a bag and they are easily portable and I discovered that even my fussy-eater nieces liked them too. 100% fruit, all natural, great flavors and gluten/dairy free (kosher too!) can you really go wrong? I picked these up at Wal-Mart actually, but Costco carries them in bulk as well!
GoGo squeeZ you are definitely "tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe" worthy! Try them, I'll bet your kids like them too! ;0D

No comments: