Monday, February 7, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 196)

Sharpies!!!

Top o' the Monday to you folks! I seemed to have survived the Super Bowl madness, here's hoping you did too! It took me a little while to think of something worth featuring on my tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe segment today, ah...but, good things come to those that wait! Sharpies make my life infinitely easier and definitely more fun. You can ask my family, "What does Mom carry around in here purse?" Well, honestly...gum wrappers, allergy pills, feminine hygiene products...oh, and a Sharpie! I couldn't tell you the countless reasons why a Sharpie comes in so handy...but, I'll try anyway!;0)
When my kids were little it never failed that they would get similar toys and then fight over them, not with a little Sharpie action and an initial or name or the bottom! Sharpies for art projects are a no-brainer! What with all the vibrant colors and long lasting goodness, you've got it made!
See? My sneakers were brought to life via the magic Sharpie! My kids love them for temporary tattoo art (actually, I do too!), I love that a quick name on a cup or bottle eliminates waste and the "is this one mine?" questions. There's a pretty cool site for ideas and projects people have made here at sharpieuncapped.com, check it out!
Sharpies rock! I have a birthday coming up and someone can get me the 80's glam pack featured above...just a suggestion! You know tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe! ;0)

No comments: