Monday, February 21, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 204)

DayQuil!
Talk about a life saver! I'm sure everyone can relate with my half-hearted attempts at blogging last week, suffering with a bit of a cold and all. This stuff here though made it so I was able to do anything at all! I love DayQuil! If I feel nasty with a runny nose, stuffy head, slight fever, achy miserable, I reach for the DayQuil and instantly I can deal. Colds are unavoidable. I know we all like to pretend we can prevent them all, but truthfully you are going to catch one eventually and you might as well not suffer (especially when you have plenty to do, story of my life!). Thank you DayQuil for making my life easier! ;0) tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe, you should try it too!

2 comments:

Maharry Balls said...

I will have to disagree...haha. The ONLY medicine that relieves my aches and pains due from sickness is Advil Cold & Sinus. It's a behind-the-counter, over-the-counter med so they can monitor it and be sure you're of age (damn tweakers) but it's a miracle drug. It makes me feel better without the foggy head feel that other medication gives me. And that is MY "tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe" post of the day :P

jgirl said...

Haha Amy!! I love it! ;0)