Monday, February 14, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 200)

Happy Valentine's Day blogger buddies! I happen to love this sticky-sweet holiday more than most, maybe because it's my birthday too?! I don't know...but, I imagine that might have something to do with it! Haha, anyway I want to take a minute to encourage everybody to do something special for their "Valentine" today. If you lack a significant other, then do something for your children or a dear friend or even treat yourself to a little "Valentine's Day love"! Hey, there's nothing wrong with that in my book! Spread the love all and I'm going to go make GF cookies for my Valentine! tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe! ;0)

1 comment:

Maharry Balls said...

I'm glad VDay didn't ruin your birthday but enhanced it instead. Hope you have a most love filled day today, and every day!