Monday, February 28, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 208)

Udi's Gluten Free Bread!
Happy Gluten-free Monday people! I'm so excited to share this fantabulous find with you this morning! Udi's Gluten Free bread from Udi's Gluten Free Foods!
I'm not going to lie to you, most gluten-free breads aren't that good. Nope. My gluten free eater mostly avoids bread products like the plague (he eats lots of corn tortillas though and gf cornbread). When I do find bread, it's only good for making stuff like french toast or stuffing...not so good for sandwiches. I've wanted to try Udi's GF bread for a while now because I've heard nothing but good things about it and the other day I was surprised to find it at my local specialty grocer. "Ooh, ooh I've got to try this..." was my thought as I grabbed a loaf of the white and a loaf of the whole grain. Wow! I want to share that I was not disappointed! It looks like bread to start with, light texture air bubbles and smells like yummy whole grain bread too. Yum! It tastes great as well! I have used it for turkey sandwiches, egg sandwiches, and it made a delicious addition to the homemade french onion (leek) soup I made the other day. (Gluten-free of course!) I heated it up in the microwave and slapped some thin sliced roast beef and mayo on it and my gf eater was in french dip heaven!
Thank you Udi's for making such a fabulous product! My gf eater was in heaven as I presented him with a soy-nut butter and honey sandwich on Udi's Gluten-Free Whole Grain Bread for breakfast this morning. Take a minute to follow the link to the coupon (under the image) and save a buck while you try this fabulous bread! tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe, try it! I know you'll like it too! ;0)

No comments: