Monday, April 11, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 238)

Kettle Brand Potato Chips!

Good Monday morning y'all! As I have an incredibly full day of playing taxi, dragging someone to the Dr. and laundry to tackle this morning, I'll be brief..Check out one of my favorite all natural snacks! Yum, yum Kettle Chips...you are my love...*drool*.
In the land of gluten-free snacking, you tend to give up...um, flavor? Yeah, being awesome and gluten-free has it's sacrifices, but that's not the case with these awesome chips! Thick cut potato chips with awesome flavors and decent sized bags (a huge plus in my book!), you'll not be disappointed! My fave is the Buffalo Bleu Krinkle Cut variety , talk about yum!
Want a great snack with all natural ingredients, gluten-free and great taste? Look no further than Kettle Brand Potato Chips, this is what I like! ;0)

No comments: