Monday, April 18, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 243)

 
Pacific Natural Foods

Good Monday people! Did your weekend treat you right? I hope this is the case as I am super excited to share my "like" with you today! Yum and my mouth is watering just thinking about it! ;0) When it comes to all natural, gluten-free goodness (and soup specifically), you can't get better than Pacific Natural Foods! I love soup, don't you? It's my go-to meal that everyone will eat, I can load up with veggies and it's crock-pot friendly for the Mom on the go! Does it get any better? Since we eat gluten-free dinner most nights, it's super important to have a gluten-free soup base to start. Pacific Natural has the yummy gluten-free market cornered! I will be using the Beef Broth (pictured above) to make French Onion (leek actually) and Roast Beef sandwiches for dinner (gluten-free of course!). My kids love it and it is soooo good!
I hope the rest of your Monday is great and you should totally try my "tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe!" ;0D

No comments: