Friday, September 24, 2010

ThOuGhT fOr ThE dAy

A Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. ~ Cardinal Mermillod
This is a picture of my kids standing on the deck of my parents cabin over looking the valley below in summer of 2007. Neither would I want anyone to take my place as their mother, nor would I want to take the place of anyone else. It's a wonderful  gift I was given to be their mother and one I take very seriously. Keeping in mind that  you  alone as a mother have the power to shape and mold your little ones into responsible  motivated adults and should never take such a heavy responsibility lightly. I love and protect and encourage and support, I live so that they may live as well. I love to show them how to love others and how to love themselves because that's the whole purpose of being, right? ;0) Or at least it is to me, just a thought..
P.s. I forget to give credit to my daughter for the picture last week on the Thought for the day, Thank you for all your beautiful pictures. ;0)

1 comment:

Cara said...

You're a good mommy. :)