Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheer me up


Painting makes me happy :)
 I have been down in the dumps as of late and it was particularly bad yesterday. I couldn't even bring myself to blog, so you know that's bad...cuz I'm a bloggin' fool! I thought I'd take the day today to try to cheer myself up a little with listing the things that make me happy and put a smile on my face. I challenge the rest of you to list the things that make you happy and to strive to make them a part of today.  I think I'll try to incorporate most of these into today too. :) (The kids for sure!) ;0)

These three little imps and the silly things they say make me happy too :)

Wearing knee socks makes me happy :)

Reading warms my soul and makes me happy :)
I have no idea what the world would be like without the good Dr., it makes me happy :)

Converse sneakers and hearts (my birthday is on Valentine's Day) make me happy :)

Beautiful blue skies make me happy :)

Cheery sunflowers make me happy too :)

No comments: