Monday, January 31, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 191)

Dearfoam Slippers!
Happy to the Monday peeps! I trust everyone survived the weekend intact? I trust this should be the case if you are reading this, so here's another round tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe!: My trusty Dearfoam slippers! 
I find myself within the confines of my house frequently these days, due to lack of funds more than anything, and in keeping our heating costs as low as possible it isn't the toastiest of places. No complaints though, you can easily keep the temp at 68 if you are willing to dress appropriately. In a house with all hard surfaced floors, keeping your tootsies warm is essential! That's where my favoritist fuzzy foot covers come into action! I love my Dearfoam slippers, especially the fuzzy scuffs! I am sporting a pair of them as we speak, just like the one's pictured above (in purple though, if you must know!). I had a different pair for about 6 years that I loved so much, that they finally starting giving out on me and my man came to the rescue with this pair for Christmas! I wear them in the house, they accompany me as we shuttle children to school in the morning as well and nothing beats the squishy soft comfort after wandering around in heals all day! I love that if they get dirty, just toss them in with your laundry and they are fresh and clean again!
Are you looking for an extra comfy, durable, fuzzy pair of slippers? Well, you're in luck! Dearfoams rock! This is definitely what I like! ;0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're glad we made your list of things you like! I'm sure that many would agree with you, Dearfoams do keep your feet nice and toasty!

Stay warm and comfy,

Nicole
The Dearfoams Team
www.facebook.com/Dearfoams
www.twitter.com/Dearfoams