Thursday, January 13, 2011

Huh, who knew?

I was just trolling through my e-mail (I get a lot of spam, blech) and it usually takes me a few minutes to get through it. Honestly, I end up deleting the majority of it, but I was pleasantly surprised to get an email from a gentleman from Nursingschools.net wanting me to check out an article they published: 
“100 Delectable Recipes for Your Gluten-Free Kid”

I'm not going to lie to you, I don't normally use, "gluten-free" recipes. All of the recipes I share here are either recipes I've specifically created to be gluten-free or they are regular recipes I've tweaked to be gluten-free! The idea that someone has put together an entire list of 100 recipes for gf kids is really cool! I actually don't have a gluten-free kid, it's my man who suffers from Celiacs (and a dairy allergy and a nut allergy too, sigh), but I can easily use these to make him happy too!

Thanks Ken for sharing great gluten-free, kid friendly recipes. I have several people who I know that are gf and have gf kids and this is really very cool and I couldn't wait to share! Awesome! ;0)

1 comment:

Jamiecrafts said...

wow, pretty cool, jess. so are they putting some of your recipes in their book?!