Monday, January 24, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 186)

                                                 Avia Sneakers with Cantilever Technology

I went for a brisk walk this morning with my man. We logged about 2 1/2 miles in about 25 minutes and I love the feeling of being active, but not killing myself in the process. What I really love is my Avia walking sneakers! I picked the pair I have up a few years ago for 20 bucks at Ross (gotta love Ross!) and they continue to perform wonderfully to this day. They are lightweight and sturdy and what I love is the "cantilever" heals that provide a great spring to my step as I speed walk along. No sore ankles or heals and they have great shock absorbing power as well.
If you are looking to be a little more active and want a great walking shoe, try these Avia Sneakers with Cantilever Technology. I know I like them, I'll bet you would too! ;0)

No comments: