Monday, January 3, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 174)


Happy to the Monday folks and for those Moms who were fortunate to send their kids back to school today, hooray for you! For those like me who do not have that luxury 'till tomorrow, eh...Okay, so I know that the post says "this is what i like" and all, for those of you who frequent the blog know that usually means a product featured that I love. Not today, nope. I'm sure if I thought about it hard enough, I could think of something...but, seeing as though I did not have the luxury of sending three kids back to school today...yep, that means no ability to think. I have growled at the Wii players twice while writing that last sentence alone. Seeing as though I cannot think long enough to get anything else written, you'll just have to click the link and visit my new photo journal blog instead. Yes, that makes 5 blogs I write now...hey, it could be worse, it could be tattoos! Hmm...;0) This is what I like for sure though, so check it out!

No comments: