Thursday, June 24, 2010

I don't envy you...

If you happened to notice my absence in the land of blog, my apologies for it really can't be helped! I have been summoned to the home of my sister to look over 3/4ths of her ankle biter crew. I love my nieces and nephew to death and beyond, but the experience is making me appreciate the fact that none of my kids are so young anymore!
My nephew was nice enough to wake me up promptly at a quarter to 6 this morning and this after not receiving the most restful night's sleep. He was also nice enough to sleep for only about an hour and a half this afternoon, thankfully I was able to nap for about 50 minutes too!
I've prepared meals and cut plenty of food into minuscule pieces. I've wiped more faces and butts than I have in years! I have listened to countless arguments and screeches and manned two tantrums so far...I'm tired already and I have 2 1/2 days to go!
Any of my loyal blog readers who have children 4 and under, I don't envy you! I some how had 3 children in 4 years and had an entire house full of ankle biters for several years, I wondering now how I have maintained my sanity! Hmmm...perhaps I didn't! ;0)

No comments: