Monday, June 21, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe



Converse sneakers!

Bliss would be the day that I literally owned every color in the rainbow! I know that the "this is what I like" segment is supposed to be a product that I feature that makes my life a little easier, well I don't know about easier! I do know that my feet are happy when I wear them, so that's close enough right? I want to say that I own about 45 pairs of these (I've lost track!) not all Chucks, but 2/3 of them are. When I say chucks I mean like the pair that is pictured above, they come in both oxford and high top styles and the range of colors is endless! These are great shoes for expressing yourself for sure! If you click on the link there is actually a place on the official site where you can design your own cons, how cool!
In my mind they go with everything and I am known for wearing them with everything from jeans, to business casual looks, or even my sundresses! If you've got a full range of colors it makes it easy to match them up with everything. They are by far my trademark and got my first pair when I was 13?, I believe and have owned at least one pair ever since. I know my collection has gotten a bit out of hand these days...unfortunately I discovered that they have them at Ross and TJ Maxx. The popularity of cons has skyrocketed these days and it makes finding them for 20 bucks super easy! =0)
If you haven't guessed, tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe! You should try them! I'll bet you like them too! =0)
>

1 comment:

Jamiecrafts said...

WOW thats a lot of shoes... glad you found something you love!