Monday, June 28, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LikE



Hello Monday and hello people of blog land! As you can read I have survived my experience watching my sister's kids and I am currently sitting in my own chair, tapping away on my regular computer! Yippee! Yes, I am somewhat easily amused if you must know... It's time for my this is what I like segment, so let's hit it! =0)

I love the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!
In fact I love it so much, I went and bought my sister a couple more and happily wandered her house vanquishing finger prints and scuff marks for several days. Actually, if you must know, I spent part of my morning this morning wandering my own house and doing the same thing!
Why I love it:
With a little rinse and wring I can wipe over the top of scuff marks on the floors and walls and POOF! They're gone! I give it a quick rinse and wipe over my cupboard doors and magically the scum and sticky food particles are history! I give it another rinse and a wring and I can easily clean the rubber on my sneakers to a gleaming white as well! It removes finger prints on walls and doors and zaps clean baseboards in a snap! Take it outside and easily clean your plastic lawn furniture and your kid's plastic playthings as well. I used it to wipe down booster seats at my sister's house and light switches and the handle to the patio door and the railing to the basement!
$1.97 for two at your local Wal-Mart and I love them! Got little kids with chronically grubby fingers? Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, I'll bet you love it too! ;0)

No comments: