Monday, June 7, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe


SoBe Green tea!

I'll admit it, I'm addicted to caffeine. I know, know...I can hardly get out of bed without my cup of coffee and heaven forbid my kids try to tell me something beyond, "Mom...where's the cereal?" It will not compute! Ha!
For those of you who know me, you all know I can drink gallons of Dr. Pepper...mmm! ;0) I can only handle about one a day anymore without ice melted into it (you know, helping my kidney function). I still need a caffeine fix come mid afternoon and was looking for a substitute for old my friend DR. P. My Mom likes SoBe green tea and I gave it a try, Wow! This stuff is great! Clean, crisp, refreshing and lovely for all the blisteringly hot afternoons we have here in Dixie. Full of antioxidants, guarana, ginseng, and vitamin c it is a great alternative to my Dr. P addiction. I love that the first ingredient is filtered water, I never get enough no matter how hard I try. It has a smooth, not bitter taste, not too sweet either! Yum!
Does you afternoon need a kick? Try an ice cold SoBe Green Tea! You should try it, I know I like it! =0)

No comments: