Friday, June 25, 2010

ThOuGhT fOr ThE dAy



At the end of my life, I want to be able to look back and reflect on the people whose lives I've touched. At the end of my life, I want my children to know I loved them with every fiber of my being. At the end of my life, I want to know that I've made a difference in the life of someone.
He with the most toys doesn't win, I would be far more upset if I didn't have my family by my side. Did you yell loudest when a cause you supported made a difference to you? Did you trample on the people around you just for the support of that cause? Do you often overlook the feelings of others to make your voice heard? Are you proud to say that you did? I would be upset if I wasn't viewed as genuine, would you?
Love your family deeply, try your hardest in all that you do, be genuine. At the end of my life, I'll be satisfied with my accomplishments, will you?

No comments: