Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mini-vans + Moms = love!


As you can see I have a pic of my mini-van that died a couple of weeks ago in an accident. Tragic that being parked in front of the kid's school, minding my own business, could result in such a huge mess! dealing with our insurance company, dealing with the other driver's insurance company, waiting for them to decide whether to fix or total, it's enough to 'bout drive ya insane!! =0) We found out earlier this week that they were indeed going to total my van and what the settlement amount was going to be. As it always goes, it wasn't as much as we paid for it a few months ago and it took my man many a long night (scouring the internet) to find anything close to the low miles and condition as my old van. The result?

A new (to me) Dodge Caravan, a year newer, a few thousand more miles, but in great condition! I had to give up my DVD player and one extra seat, but it looks comfy and the kids can watch the portable DVD player. It should be great for all the traveling northward I do and kid hauling to activities, school, appointments, parks, splash-pads, play-dates, performances...=0)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Glad you found something else! Sorry for your loss. ;)