Monday, October 25, 2010

ShE's NoT yOuR aVeRaGe MoM wants you!

Okay, okay if you want to be technical it is Monday and apparently I'm ignoring my "tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe" segment. I have other things to do and a family blog that has been long neglected and I also want some help from YOU, my loyal blog readers. I have tried to join a network of bloggers a couple of times because I enjoy doing it and would love if more people had access to it. The problem is, I don't have enough followers. If you don't already follow my blog, please take just a sec to click the followers link (on the right side of the page) and sign up to follow my blog. It's quick and easy and they won't send you junk e-mail or anything, I promise! Also, if you aren't a member of my fan page on FB, take a sec to join as well, just click my badge at the top on the right of the page.
Not only would I like to join a blogging network, I want to use this page to promote some projects I have up my sleeve and the more people that follow me, the better! Help me out will ya!
Thank-you to everyone that reads and follows regularly, I really appreciate your support!

Forever yours,
ShE's NoT yOuR aVeRaGe MoM

3 comments:

Cara said...

Fine... If I must. ;)

Katrina said...

OK I just realized I wasn't following your blog... I was reading it on my reader... AND fyi I just learned like a couple weeks ago what FOLLOW means and how to do it. Then I realized I followed blogs already, ugh!

jgirl said...

haha, too funny you two and thanks! ;0)