Monday, October 18, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 121)

Mini Babybel Cheese!
I like cheese, I'm not afraid to admit it! We've all seen the commercials for these, with the lady handing out cheese and unwrapping smiles, they are cute! I try to eat as healthy as possible and cheese probably doesn't fall into that category at all, but besides eating healthy I have some hypoglycemic tendencies. That means in the afternoons, after running around all day...my blood sugar can get quite low. Normally I would have reached for a string cheese for a quick shot of protein to even me out, that was until I tried these Mini Babybel Cheeses! They are so good! I actually prefer the light original version and once I unwrapped the wax package and took a bite of the soft, smooth goodness, I was hooked! It's the perfect snack!
Thank you to the laughing cow for making such an awesome line of cheeses, next I want to try the 35 calorie wedge...yum! Need a quick snack and really like cheese? Try Mini Babybel Cheese, tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe...and I bet you will too! ;0)

No comments: