Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's for dinner?

I just made "The best vegetable soup ever, no kidding!" and as pompous and full of itself in title, in taste it was divine! This well titled and robust soup was a big hit with everyone, kids included! I mean a meal with vegetable in the title would make any kid run the other direction, right? I got great compliments such as, "This is the very best soup ever Mom!" and "It's almost as good as pie...almost." It's not often that I make a meal that the adults think is good and the kids too, it's almost unheard of! I got the inspiration from the TODAY show this morning and normally I don't listen to what they are cooking because it takes to much effort to make it gluten-free and well as dairy-free for my allergy ridden eater. Thankfully, this was not the case this morning! This soup not only delish, but it gets my GF approval...hands down! The verdict? If you want a great and delicious meal, that is full of flavor, vegetables, gluten-free, and kid approved try "The very best vegetable soup ever, no kidding!" ;0)

1 comment:

Annelise said...

I thought it was chili at first. It looks so yummy.