Monday, October 11, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe

Ganier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo (Color Shield formula)

Well, Happy Monday to you! How do you know it's Monday? Are you reading the tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe segment? Aha, it seems you are! My "this makes my life easier" product of the day is Ganier Fructis, specifically their Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo (conditioner too). Unfortunately, I come from a long line of premature gray individuals and need to color my hair frequently. We all know that coloring your hair isn't the most fun task and the less often you have to do it the better, right? Yes, the better for the time-challenged among us and better for our hair too! I have been a long time user of Garnier products including their color shield shampoo and until recently, I have had to color my hair every 5 to 6 weeks. That was until I tried Garnier's new color shield formula! Not only does my hair stay colored well for two to three weeks longer, my hair is shiny and soft as well! Score!
If you find yourself reaching for that box of hair color too and want to get your color to last longer, maybe it's time to try Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo (color shield formula). This is what I like because it makes my life easier, try it! I'll bet you like it too! ;0)

No comments: