Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas cards on the cheap!



I wasn't kidding when I said I was going all out cheap for Christmas, this even includes the Christmas card department. I love to send out cards at Christmas and when you figure in the cost of the card plus postage, it can really add up. I spent a while trolling the different options for Christmas cards and I was not able to come up with a ultra cheap alternative. My man uses VistaPrint to make up his cards and post card mailers for his business and claimed he could get post cards for 21 cents a piece. You save loads doing it this way, I mean consider that it only costs 29 cents a stamp and 21 cents a card so, if you have a hundred cards to mail that's only 50 bucks! Cha-ching!
After a little finagling and a well placed business logo he ordered them up and I'll send them out to family and friends and he can hand his out to good customers for networking purposes. Sounds like a plan to me! ;0) So, last call if you missed my facebook event and would still like a card, send me a message with your address and I'll hook you up! Seasons Greetings and all! ;0)

No comments: