Friday, December 10, 2010

ThOuGhT fOr ThE dAy (post 162)

AWESOME.
        "The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement."
Now ain't that the truth? When was the last time you looked in the mirror and thought, "Gosh, I'm perfect!" You're right, none of us have done that. Nor would I want to, in all honesty! There is always room for improvement in all areas of life and I'm all for that. Don't you always feel great when you know that you've been able to make a difference in your life or the life of others? I do for sure and I encourage others to do the same in their lives. Start out small by maybe being a little more patient with your kids or by trying something new or by setting a goal and working hard to achieve it.  I had a friend tell me recently, "Gosh is there anything you can't do?" Of course there is! I know how to do lots of things, but I'm no where near perfect and of the things I know how to do, I can't do them all well and that's where I can improve! I try very hard not to let my own fears and self-doubts keep me from trying something different or new. Everyone can always"try" and how can you succeed if you didn't even do that?...just a thought! ;0) 

2 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

Just for the record, I have in fact stood in front of a mirror and said, "Gosh dang it, I'm perfect!" It might have been a lie, but it was pretty good for the old self-esteem :)

jgirl said...

Indeed! ;0)