Monday, December 6, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 158)

Febreze Air Effects!
'Tis the season and all and my house smells of cinnamon potpourri, fresh baked cookies, pine trees...er, not. More like garbage, smelly socks, whatever garlic-laden concoction was made for breakfast, and don't forget poop! Don't think me to be a terrible housekeeper, I really do clean and empty the garbage and do the laundry and make the garlic king's breakfast...it's just that life runs faster than I do! As much I would love to spend every waking second cleaning something (okay, I really don't!) I do have people come into my house and me myself and I would really love my house to smell seasonably fresh all the time, wouldn't you?
Haha, this is where Febreze Air Effects comes in! The scent I have featured above (Cranberries and Frost), I used last year and loved! It made my house smell crisp  and wonderful. This year I have some Pumpkin Harvest  fall leftover and when I use up the rest of that I will be snagging some Cinnamon and Sugar home to try!
Febreze Air Effects is some good stuff and it's safe for kids and pets too! Want your house to smell yummy and seasonably fresh? Try some Febreze Air Effects, I like it and I'll bet you would too! ;0)

No comments: