Monday, December 20, 2010

The reason for the season...

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11




Merry Christmas to all my loyal blog readers that celebrate the holiday, (at risk of not being entirely politically correct and all) and Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings to everyone else! I'm sharing biblical passage today as a reminder (to myself included) to remember the reason we all drive ourselves mad with the holiday rush in the first place! To celebrate the birth of Christ. Christians celebrate the holiday in the spirit of kindness and giving in remembrance of him and his teachings. Others celebrate on the notion of family and togetherness and getting great stuff? I'm not sure really because I celebrate for the first reason, him...the reason for the season. On that thought, I'm going to be taking this week off from the daily blog-grind and take the time to enjoy my family. I wish everyone peace and happiness for the week ahead and hope that everyone finished their holiday shopping because I have, yippee!!! ;0)

No comments: