Monday, December 13, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 163)

Haha I gotcha! You came here totally thinking I was going to be droning on about how much I love a certain product, didn't you? Well, I fooled you! I had no qualms about sitting here today and sharing with you one of the many things I just can't seem to do without...that was until I had a chance to go to Vegas for the day. Yep, you heard me...I said Vegas!! Cha-ching baby! Actually, in all honesty Vegas is really only an hour and a half away from where I live and going there is really no big deal. We are not even doing anything remotely fun either...nope dragging a U-haul trailer down to pick up some chairs...whoopee? I just thought I'd try to make you jealous...you know, with the monotony of my pathetic life...um, yeah. ;0) No worries, I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: