Monday, March 21, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 224)

Gluten Free Bisquick!
Ahh...after a short reprise from the everyday grind that comes with being a Mom, I happy to greet you Monday! Hello! To celebrate the fact that I woke up this morning (on the right side of the bed) here's one of my all time favorite GF products! Gluten Free Bisquick rocks!!
Not only can I make melt-in-your-mouth rocking good GF pancakes with it, I can make GF pizza crust, biscuits, dumplings (think anything you can make with regular Bisquick). Here's the list of recipes from Bisquick's site.
Thank you, thank you to the good folks at Betty Crocker for being sensitive to people with Celiac's (gluten intolerance) and for providing such a great product! tHiS iS DEFINITELY wHaT i LiKe, try it! I'll bet you like it too! ;0)

No comments: