Monday, March 28, 2011

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 229)

Hanes! (no ride up)

Happy Monday morning people of blog-land! Why on earth am I greeting you with underwear this morning? It must be one of my favorite things! I mean seriously it's underwear, right? Well sure, but how on earth could I be super-duper with certain things riding up? Now that WOULD be pretty tough! ;0P
I like to be comfortable, don't you? If I have to spend the day taxiing children, hauling baskets of laundry, braving the aisles of Wal-Mart, I need nothing to stop me! This would include the occasional wedgie (not cool, right?). I have worn these great comfy and long lasting panties from Hanes for years. Breathable cotton comfort, comfy waistbands, no ride up wonderfullness (I don't care if that's not a word, it fits!) that is Hanes! I wouldn't think of buying anything else!
Monday morning, just try and slow me down and with my super-duper Hanes no ride-up panties that won't be a problem! tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe! ;0)

2 comments:

Cara said...

underwear, huh? Hmmm... ;)

jgirl said...

Nobody reads it anyway...might as well have some fun, right? LOL! ;0)