Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

What Mom's life isn't these days, huh? I just realized that I never sat down and wrote a post for today...and it's no wonder I didn't find the time! I got up at 7:30ish, had coffee, supervised kids getting ready for school and then took them to school at 8:30. Got home around nine with a migraine, had breakfast, a fist full of vitamins, a Claritan, and an Excedrin before tackling a dirty house. Started a project, didn't finish a project, vacuumed the entire house and loaded the dishwasher. Picked up the family room, the formal living room, myself up off the floor. Got into the shower finally at one to hurry up and get dressed make-up and all to the fetch the kids at school at for an eye appt. at 1:45, in which we arrived at 1:55. Begged and pleaded with all the kids not getting their eyes examined to attempt to behave themselves while waiting their turns. Began threatening as the appt. shuffled over the hour mark. Ended up bribing one child with french fries to pick put a decent pair of frames. Ran errands all kids hanging off the cart at on point and ran to Wendy's for dinner, and fetched bribery fries and frosties? (What?)
We arrived home at 5:00 the man was supposed to be home at 5:30 showed up at 6:30. This after I threatened bodily harm to get clean bedrooms, for Grandma's arrival tomorrow. My man and I ventured out on date night, pushed one day ahead because of Grandma, at 7:15. Had a little too much fun just shopping without the kids...and stopped to talk to a friend for a few minutes before getting home to shuttle kids to bed (an hour late). It's now 10:15 and I am running down the list of what I need to accomplish in the 4 hours between the kids going to school tomorrow and Grandma's arrival. Whew! I'm tired just typing it all! ;0) zzzZZZzzz

No comments: