Friday, May 28, 2010

ThOuGhT fOr ThE dAy



Safety First.
This post would be to remind everyone, wherever they are going, and whatever they are doing over this long Memorial Day weekend to keep safety in mind. By all means enjoy the beautiful weather, enjoy your family, enjoy yourselves, enjoy your outdoor activities, enjoy and be safe. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to get to your destinations and slow down! Take the extra few minutes and slather everyone with sunscreen, slap on helmets, and life jackets. Keep in mind that it so much better to bring everyone home safely than just about anything else. I mean it, your kid's and your spouse coming home safe with you after all the fun is done, should be priority # 1.
I wish everyone the most fun possible and wish everyone peace of mind and safety over this weekend. I'm sticking close to home, mostly because I'm a kid-hauler down for a while and the rental company's idea of a suitable loaner is a gas-guzzling pig (not cool!). So I want everyone to have fun, enjoy and to be safe for me and I'll expect everyone to be safely reading my blog next week! ;0) Just a thought...

No comments: