Monday, May 24, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe


Wholly Guacamole!
I love avocados. I really do and what's the very best thing you can make out of avocados? Why guacamole of course! Wholly Guacamole is rock on the very best store bought guacamole I've ever had! Made with fresh Hass Avocados and all natural ingredients, you really can't go wrong! Even the packaging is "earth responsible" and we all like living a little more greenly, right? This stuff is just as good as smashing up the avocados yourself and I love to use in seven layer dip and fresh salsa or just serve it up with a bag of Frito's and yum! =0) Did I mention it's gluten-free too? Located in your favorite grocers veggie case, you can easily pick some up and give it a whirl today! You should try it, I KNOW I like it! =0)

1 comment:

Cara said...

That's our favorite kind too! It just tastes so fresher and yummier than any of the other brands.