Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TiP fOr TuEsDay


Keep a list.
I think this is more for me than my loyal blog readers...just a FYI! In the need for a little more organization in your life? Unless you are a hardcore type A personality, my guess would be yes.=0) Seeing as though I am definitely not type A by any means, I know I do. One great and simple way to organize your life, thoughts, mess, and meetings would be through the list.
Take a minute to write down (or type, my handwriting sucks) the things that need to be accomplished for the day. Clean the bathroom, take Susie to the dentist, complete a project. This way you can visually see what you intend to accomplish that day and edit it if necessary.
Take advantage of your scheduler. My phone has such an awesome easy gadget, the scheduler. I make an appointment and as I am on the phone with them I open my scheduler and plug in the time and date. I set it to remind before the appointment and voila! I'll remember to go!
Keep a running grocery list. I need to get myself one again, but the magnetic dry erase board for on the front of the fridge is great for this! This way when you are out of something you (or the fam damily) can write it on the list! Wow, no more running to the store again, after you were just there and forget to get eggs...hmmm...
Start a blog. It can be public for everyone to see your thoughts or private so you can use it as a journal. Write in it at least a couple days a week and use it to log all those great ideas you had...and then forgot what they were...what were we talking about again? I've got that one down, I singlehandedly write three of them! (I know, I know...)
So I know I'm going to try to much better on these things and keep my lists. Maybe then I'll have time to write four blogs! Ha! That's your tip for Tuesday, try it! It may very well work for you! ;0)

3 comments:

Maharry Balls said...

I am all about making lists!! Unfortunately I usually only do this when I feel overwhelmed or need to pack for a trip. If I would just apply this tool before I reach the point of aggravation I probably wouldn't get there to begin with! Oh well...I'm a procrastinator ;) Lists are definitely helpful though, in all areas! Great tip!!

Jill Elizabeth said...

You should totally check out printablechecklist.org. You type things in and it prints out a neat little list with boxes to check things off.
Sometimes having things look pretty makes a big difference :o)

jgirl said...

I'll have to try it, thanks Jill! ;0)