Monday, May 17, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe



Lysol Disinfecting Spray!

Did you know that this versatile product can be sprayed on almost all hard surfaces, as well as, soft? It sure can! What Mom doesn't appreciate this product? I mean really...if anyone is sick in my house, I immediately wash the offenders bedding, clothing, and spray down all surfaces (including the pillows and mattress) with Lysol! I spray door knobs, I spray counter tops, I spray a fine mist over the computer key board. I spray the insides of shoes, I spray the inside of my garbage cans, I spray the furniture as well! Lysol is also great for preventing mold and mildew as well, who knew? Just clean and wipe dry your shower and spray with Lysol, you will significantly inhibit the mold from coming back. I use it on the outside of shower door in the joints where mold loves to grow and it seems to help, so hey i just keep doing it! Okay, so you'll have to excuse me I have to Lysol a smelly boys room now...but, this is what I like! Try it, I'll bet you'll like it too! =0)

2 comments:

Maharry Balls said...

I think I'm gonna have to get me some of this. I absolutely HATE cleaning the shower so anything to aid me in this is welcome! Thanks!! :)

jgirl said...

You're welcome! ;0)