Monday, May 10, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe


Trader Joe's!
This great grocery store paradise is full of many "hard-to-finds", healthy choices as well as a wide variety of vegan/gluten-free options! I get excited just thinking of all the great things we can get there! Of course the pic shows Veggie and Flax seed chips which are really yummy (if I do say do myself!) and there are great bags of dried fruit, gluten-free pastas and breads, fresh veggies, you name it! If you are looking for a great place to feed your family healthy, this is it! My one compliant would be the lack of stores in my state, luckily I live pretty close to Vegas and definitely make sure to stop at Trader Joe's on my way home! So if you're listening Trader Joe's...build one in my city...you would do great! I know many people wanting a great place to shop for healthy eating! This is what I like...try it! I'll bet you'll like it too! =0)

No comments: