Monday, August 9, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe


JanSport backpacks!
Just in time for a little back to school action, here's my 11 year old son sporting his rough and tough backpack of choice. If you never want to buy your tween a backpack again for the remainder of his school years, this would be the one to get! Durable, comfortable, tough and long lasting I love them! =0) Psst...I bought this one at Ross for 15 bucks! ;0)
Honestly, I didn't buy this one specifically for my son, no I actually bought it for my little brother a number of years ago. I found it abandoned it his room at our parent's house and rescued it, thinking I would definitely find a use for it. My son enters the 6th grade and intermediate school this year and of course has plenty of things to cart back and forth at school and to and from home and I was actually going to buy him a new backpack, until I remembered this one that is!
I can personally attest to the quality of these great backpacks, you see I got a JanSport backpack at age 14 and I still use it today! It served me well through 8-12th grades and I took it to college as well. When I was having babies they didn't have anything good looking in the way of diaper bags and my JanSport backpack served as a great diaper bag for several years as well! Whether trucking through amusement parks or day hikes or trips to the neighborhood park, my JanSport backpack has served me well for 18 years, all without holes or ripped straps and is sitting in the drawer waiting for me to take it on our next adventure!
As sad as it is for me to send my baby off to the land of lockers and violins and multiple classes and hormones...eeek! I'll at least know that he isn't going to destroy his backpack and that it will serve him well for many years! =0) This is what I like, try it! you might like it too! =0)

No comments: