Monday, August 30, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe


My Swivel Sweeper!

Haha, no I didn't not buy this infomercial spotlighted product off of my TV, but I did receive it as a house warming gift from my in-laws!(the Ex's) Honestly, it wasn't until recently that I even got it out and charged up the battery. Umm, let's just say it got misplaced after I received it and I just found it...again. (psst...it was in the bottom of my man's pantry that was so gross!) I instantly fell in love! I start it up and wander all around the hard floor surfaces in my house and eats up crumbs and swivels and makes quick work of hair and glitter and Lego pieces get eaten up and off the floor in a snap! Then when I'm done, I pull off the lid to the chamber and dump it out into the trash (retrieving the Lego pieces of course!) and store it neatly next to the fridge. What I love is it's great for everyday clean-ups when I'm far too lazy to get out the vacuum or torture myself by sweeping and kicking up dust. The kids like to use it too, which is always a plus! ;0)
So, if you have a house with wood floors or tile like I do and want something that's lightweight, effective, and easy to use, try a Swivel Sweeper! I know I like it and I'll bet you would too! ;0)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hmmm, I may have to put this on my Christmas wish list... :)