Monday, August 16, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe



That's right! It's IKEA!

I mean, how could you not...right? For those of you unfamiliar with the home decor at insanely low prices, let me give you a quick lowdown:
You walk in the front doors and are directed up the stairs to the showrooms, where they give you great ideas on how to use their stuff. You grab a pencil and a piece of paper and right down the location of what you want for later when you go down stairs to retrieve it.
My kids love IKEA! It's full of bright and vibrant colors and there are little art/game stations throughout the store where the kids can amuse themselves while you shop and when you get to the Children's decor...watch out! They have chairs and swings and beds and toys and my daughter especially, begs to go to this section...only the entire time we are in the store! Ha! Things are inexpensive and if you don't mind going home and putting your furniture together, totally worth it as well. This actually is what makes it cool, since you assemble it, you can totally customize it to you! They give you so many different options...
I picked up these most adorable coat hooks when we were there last (a couple of weeks ago). I set up a little station out in the hall for the kids when they come home, so they can hang up their jackets and tack up notes for Mom and whatnot. You see, I'm trying harder on being organized! =0) With adorable cute thing like these, it'll be easy!
So if you haven't been to an IKEA before what are you waiting for? I'll bet you'll like it! I know I do! =0)

No comments: