Sunday, August 1, 2010

At it again!



I know I've been absent from my blogging for the last few days, I've had several things to jam into a span of a couple of weeks. The kids go back to school on the 11th and the summer has been quite short for us, just a case of lots to do and not quite enough time! I finished a new project though last week and have waited to post it on the blog, seeing as though it was for part of a wedding present! I love the mix of patterns and colors and think this apron turned out great! Sharp contrasts in color create a timeless and classic look and added touches such as ribbon and stars create a touch of whimsy. I hope my cousin enjoys it, even though she doesn't cook according to her Mom! =0)
Hopefully I'll be back to blogging a little more regularly after I get the kids back in school and I'll be sure to post whatever projects I get completed in the interim! Here's to winding down of the summer! =0)

No comments: