Thursday, November 18, 2010

*sniffle*

 
Here I am sniffling and despite my best efforts I was not able to ward off the cold that has slowly weaved it's way through my household. It started almost 2 weeks ago as my oldest came down with it while we visited my sister. He ran a fever for a day, sniffled for a couple more and got over it. My daughter wasn't so lucky, she started with the sniffles first, she ran a fever and missed a day of school, and has sniffled on and off for the last week or so since. My little one sniffled for a few days didn't run a fever and was through. My man wasn't so lucky, he tried to fight it and thought he was winning until last night, and he has discovered he has bronchitis now. I thought I wasn't going to get it. Yep, I pranced around thinking, "Hey I got it beat!" I mean it's been almost 2 weeks and I have been exposed to the germs continually. You would think I would have caught it BEFORE now, apparently not, poo. I sit here sniffling now and completely void of any ambition to accomplish anything, except maybe a nap. My nose is red and chapped from being blown, my head feels as though I should be releasing a pressure valve.
Yuck, but hey...even though I'm not feeling at my best, I am still grateful for my health. I rarely catch anything and the kids and my man are fairly healthy too. That's it for now for my body is insisting on a nap...;0)

No comments: