Monday, November 8, 2010

tHiS iS wHaT i LiKe (post 137)

Remington trimmers!




                                       *A quick warning, this segment may get a little hairy! ;0)*
Well, howdy... hows yer Monday treatin' ya? I've been going non-stop for a about 4 days now and I am seriously grateful for the chance to sit a moment and share one of my favorite products with you!
It would be the Remington pen trimmer! I use mine daily for a little deforestation on the facial area. (Say what?!)
              *Serious T.M.I. coming up, feel free to avert your eyes if you are a little squeamish*
Hey, I am convinced that most women have a little too much hair on their faces, but hey this is the modern age and they make stuff for that and it isn't that expensive either! What I love about the pen trimmer is it's easy to use, completely painless, and makes hair go bye-bye in a snap! I was blessed with monstrous eyebrows, genetics...gotta love them! I have spent forever tweazing them into submission and it is a losing battle, if I use my Remington pen trimmer daily (along with a little wax-strip action, that's for next week) though they stay in line! Of course if you are a dude, these handy pen trimmers work great for vanquishing too long nose hair, unruly 'stashes and brows as well!
The link I provided advertises them at 9.99, but I picked up mine for 7.99 at TJ Maxx, SCORE! Oh yeah, and one more thing...these trimmers just use AAA batteries too! CONVENIENT! Try one out today and make that hair just go away! ;0) This is what I like! ;0)

No comments: